Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mix it Up

Last week Rusty met the mysterious woman behind the mysterious invitation. At the meeting she learned that the woman knows that she is The Gray Shade. "Big Red" invited Rusty to meet some members of the Justice Co-Op. She is about to do just that. If you missed any past episodes you can find them in the side bar under Previous Adventures.

Note about the art this week. I didn't like the way the images looked when I cartoonized them so we're going au naturale this week. I kind of like it better since it's easier to see detail. (Detail as in, Free Radical's cleavage.) What do you think?

Note 2: Thanks Rocket for helping me come up with the name for one of Rusty's new friends.

[Click to view images]






2 comments:

  1. "Rusty met the mysterious woman behind the mysterious invitation."
    That's what I call an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, so good! Laughing about the "Bat Cave."

    ReplyDelete